- Fellowship & Membership
- Sections & Workgroups
- Anesthesiology and Resuscitation
- Clinical Nutrition
- Dentistry and Oral Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Evidence Based Health Care
- Health Care Delivery
- Health Informatics
- Healthy Aging
- History of Medicine and Public Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Primary Care and Population Health Working Group
- Long-Term Care Advisory Committee
- Social Work
- Fellow Ambassadors Program
Fellows of the The New York Academy of Medicine are entitled to voting membership, and Members and Associate Members to non-voting membership, in the Academy’s specialty and interdisciplinary Sections and workgroups.
Sections and workgroups organize programming and events that provide opportunities for networking, continuing education, and professional development. Events range from student and residents’ nights to talks, panels, and symposia on current issues in health and health care.
Active Fellows and Members: to join one or more of the sections and workgroups noted below, send your request to email@example.com.