Become a member of the International Society for Urban Health:
ISUH is the only global professional organization in the world that focuses exclusively on the broad determinants of urban health. ISUH understands that the health challenges and opportunities in urban environments are complex. They require interdisciplinary collaboration among researchers, educators, policy makers, practitioners, community leaders, and urban health advocates in sectors such as urban planning, architecture, transportation, housing, and environmental health and others.
Your membership can help us develop and sustain ISUH as an independent voice of our global, transdisciplinary members and strategic partners for health equity in urban settings. In addition, as a member of the ISUH you will receive the benefits below.
- Free online access to the Journal of Urban Health, Journal of Community Health, and Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health
- Members interested in additionally receiving the print edition of the Journal of Urban Health, may request a print subscription upon receiving their membership confirmation
- Discounted registration to the annual International Conference on Urban Health
- Opportunities for members from LMICs to receive travel grants for the annual International Conference on Urban Health
- Free Quarterly ISUH e-Newsletter
- Free postings of your organization's job opportunities and conferences/meetings on the ISUH website
Membership is available for individuals and institutions from high, middle and low income countries. Reduced membership rates apply for delegates to the conference: sign up during online registration.
Institutional membership - Coming Soon
If you would prefer to apply by mail and to send a check, please print and complete the application page and mail along with payment to:
International Society for Urban Health Secretariat
The New York Academy of Medicine
1216 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10029