ISUH establishes thematic working groups, which support program development to address capacity building needs in urban health. Led by at least one member of the ISUH Executve Board, each working group brings together ISUH members from different countries, sectors and industries who share ISUH’s urban health objectives.
- Urban Health Education and Health Equity
- Led by Jason Corburn (University of California, Berkeley), Hénock Blaise Nguendo-Yongsi (University of Yaoundé) and Gérard Salem (Université de Paris Ouest)
- Community Based Solutions
- Led by Sainath Banerjee (IPE Global), Sawsan Abdul Salam Al Madhi (Friends of Cancer Patients) and Shamim Hayder Talukder (Eminence)
- Africa Group for Research, Education and Practice in Urban Health
- Led by Blessing Mberu (Africa Public Health Research Center) and Tolullah Oni (University of Cape Town)
Interested ISUH members may contact us at [email protected] to join one of the existing working groups or propose a new one.