- Fellowship & Membership
- Sections & Workgroups
- Anesthesiology and Resuscitation
- Clinical Nutrition
- Dentistry and Oral Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Evidence Based Health Care
- Health Care Delivery
- Health Informatics
- Healthy Aging
- History of Medicine and Public Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Primary Care and Population Health Working Group
- Long-Term Care Advisory Committee
- Social Work
- Fellows Ambassador Program
The purpose of the Academy Section on Urology is the study and advancement of knowledge in the field of Urology.
One of the events held annually is the Ferdinand C. Valentine Award Ceremony and Lecture. The section also presents a Mini Board Review for Urology Residents each November.
Sorvin Shah, MD (Chair)
Physician in Charge of Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Urology, Beth Israel Medical Center
Grace Hyun, MD (Secretary)
Assistant Professor, Icahn School of Medicine, Department of Urology, Mount Sinai
See the Fellows Directory for a list of all section members.