- Fellowship & Membership
- Sections & Workgroups
- Anesthesiology and Resuscitation
- Clinical Nutrition
- Dentistry and Oral Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Evidence Based Health Care
- Health Care Delivery
- Health Informatics
- Healthy Aging
- History of Medicine and Public Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Primary Care and Population Health Working Group
- Long-Term Care Advisory Committee
- Social Work
The purpose of the Academy Section on Social Work is the study and advancement of knowledge in the field.
One of the events held annually is Students’ Night, where top students from the area’s schools of social work present their research. The section also hosts an annual Social Work Recognition Night honoring leaders in the field.
Nora O'Brien-Suric, PhD (Chair)
Senior Program Officer, The John A. Hartford Foundation
Margaret H. Reiff, MSW (Co-Chair)
Executive Director/CEO, James N. Jarvie Commonweal Service
See the Fellows Directory for a list of all section members.