- Fellowship & Membership
- Sections & Workgroups
- Anesthesiology and Resuscitation
- Clinical Nutrition
- Dentistry and Oral Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Evidence Based Health Care
- Health Care Delivery
- Health Informatics
- Healthy Aging
- History of Medicine and Public Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Primary Care and Population Health Working Group
- Long-Term Care Advisory Committee
- Social Work
- Fellow Ambassadors Program
The purpose of the Academy Section on Psychiatry is the study and advancement of knowledge in the field of psychiatry.
The Section, along with the Columbia University Department of Psychiatry, hosts the Blank Slate Writing Workshop, which teaches short essay and op-ed writing to health professionals.
Jeffrey A. Borenstein, MD (Chair)
CEO/Medical Director, The Holliswood Hospital
Stephen B. Billick, MD (Secretary)
Clinical Professor, Department of Psychiatry, NYU School of Medicine
See the Fellows Directory for a list of all section members.