- Fellowship & Membership
- Sections & Workgroups
- Anesthesiology and Resuscitation
- Clinical Nutrition
- Dentistry and Oral Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Evidence Based Health Care
- Health Care Delivery
- History of Medicine and Public Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Primary Care and Population Health Working Group
- Long-Term Care Advisory Committee
- Social Work
- Fellows Ambassador Program
The Academy offers four levels of affiliation for health professionals at different phases of their training and careers
Fellows are distinguished health professionals who have completed their professional training, been active in their field for at least ten years, and demonstrated outstanding accomplishments in their profession.
Members are dedicated health professionals who have completed all their professional training, made promising contributions in the field, and show potential for continued achievement.
Associate Members are graduates of medical school still in training or within four years of graduation from a school in a health care-related field.
Student Members are currently enrolled in medical school or graduate school of health or health-related professions.